Tender Italian Baked Chicken from the allrecipes.com site.
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
3. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear and coating is golden brown.