Chicken enchilada suiza casserole (a la Weight Watchers Book):
- 1 can of diced green chilis
- 2 cans healthy request cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper to taste
- package of corn tortillas (about 24)
- low fat cheese
- cooked, shredded chicken (I boiled the chicken in chicken broth with some fresh cracked pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and cumin until chicken was cooked throughthen cooled and shredded it).
Putting it together:
Layer sauce first in casserole dish, top with 6 corn torillas, shredded chicken, cheese, sauce and repeat layers 3 more times. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Yum!