Anniversary Chicken from the allrecipes.com site. I didn't have the teriyaki sauce, but it turned out good anyway.
Anniversary Chicken I
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
* 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 3 green onions, chopped
* 1/2 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
3. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.