Sunday, March 21, 2010

Salmon and Avocado Eggrolls, from Carrie

Tonight I made salmon and avocado eggrolls for dinner. I documented it in photographs which I will now post.

I baked a salmon fillet and flaked it into a bowl once it cooled enough. I added minced ginger, Garlic Garlic, and chopped up bean sprouts. I diced an avocado and 2 scallions... now I'm ready to roll .... (like my pun?) ...

[image]

Place some of everything in a wrapper ....

[image]

.... rolled it up and placed in a baking dish that had been generously coated with Pam. Then I sprayed the tops of the eggrolls with Pam too and drizzled just a wee bit o' sesame oil on top....

[image]


Baked in the oven for 25 minutes at 375

[image]

Served 'em up!

[image]

They were delicious! The only thing I would change would be the dipping sauce I used. It was a soy sauce based sauce, I think these eggrolls deserve something sweeter like Duck sauce, plum sauce or sweet and sour sauce.

No comments: