Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts, by Dani

1/2lb land o frost cooked ham(NOT smoked ham)
3 bonless skinless chicken breasts, flattened
3 slices white american cheese
Butter
3-4 Potatoes

Melt butter in skillet(just a random amount. Cut up ham, unwrap cheese and break in half. Put both halves of piece of cheese inthe middle of the chicken breast, top with some of the ham and a tiny bit of melted butter. Fold up and put in a baking dish, repeat with other chicken. Peel and chop potatos and put in pan around chicken, pour a little melted butter over it all. Bake at 400ish until chicken and potatos are done.

I'm not sure how long it took to cook because I had to take off to my moms to borrow some laundry detergent and left DH to watch it.

Also, I think it might have been better with swiss cheese, or maybe just more cheese. I dunno, but it was pretty yummy.

No comments: