- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place in slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and cream of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir in sour cream just before serving.