1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1 TB sour cream (or mayo)
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. chocolate chips (I used milk, but semi-sweet is fine - you can also sub out 1/3 c. of chocolate chips for nuts of your choice)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease & flour a 9x5 baking dish. Instead of flour, I actually dusted it with cinnamon.
2. Cream together the sugar and butter in a large bowl. Add the egg & stir well. Add the sour cream (or mayo), bananas and vanilla and mix well.
3. In another bowl combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture & stir just enough to combine all the ingredients evenly.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the baking dish and cook for about 60-70 minutes. If the top starts to brown too quickly, you can cover it with foil about half way through baking.