Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Broccoli Chicken Salad, from Karli
* 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
* 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 1/4 cup chopped red onion
* 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
* 2 tablespoons golden raisins
* 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1/3 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
~I have used halved grapes instead of raisins in this and it is good also!