Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Lemon-Dill Salmon with Cucumber-Dill Sauce, from Kris
-1 boneless, skinless salmon fillet (we get the big ones at Costco)
- 2 lemons sliced thinly
- 1/4 stick butter sliced in thin slices
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- aluminum foil to wrap salmon for the grill
- salt and pepper to taste
Lightly spray aluminum foil with cooking spray. Arrange half of the butter slices and lemon directly on the foil. Salt and pepper the salmon, place on top of lemon/butter slices and top with fresh dill. Wrap in aluminum foil and place on grill.
- 4 oz sour cream
- 2 TBSP mayo
- 1/2 cup finely diced English cucumber with skin
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Combine above ingredients in bowl and refrigerate.